Friday, June 30, 2006

It's almost 4:30am

...and I'm still up. Heading to bed now. I was working on a video presentation for a team that's planning on having a fundraiser soon... Now, it's time for bed. At least I'll be able to get 3 hours' sleep before having to be in the dining room for breakfast with a visiting team.

Had neat times of ministry with individuals from the visiting team today. That's one of the things I love most about my job: connecting with visitors. They're often in a very unique place where God can do/is doing something new as they are out of their comfort zone.

Tomorrow is packed with visitor stuff, plus communications work. Thanks for praying for effective use of time!

I've been going to bed around 1 every night this week. Don't think that life here is slower than at home... In fact, I find that it's sometimes more challenging getting the same amount done due to simple tasks taking much longer than at home.

Anyway! I need to sleep.

Lala salama!

No comments:

Post a Comment