Thursday, July 20, 2006

Painting again

This morning, as I was considering the list of things to be done, I decided to tackle the last of the logo paint jobs while Christy (intern/partner in paint crime) is still here. It's done. Yeah!

Tomorrow, I'm taking Christy and Laura (new intern, friend from APU) to Kakamega Forest which is nearby. I am excited that the girls can go with me as I've been wanting to go to the forest a long time, but it's not something I feel comfortable doing on my own.

The forest has more than 300 bird species, so I'll definitely take my binoculars, bird book and camera. But more than anything, I'm looking forward to simply being in nature, away from the busy-ness of life at the training center.

I look forward to posting pictures from the forest once I'm back.

No comments:

Post a Comment