Friday, January 11, 2008

Cold and wet

It's been raining in Pretoria. Lots and lots. It's perfect study weather. I've been working on my first book report. I've been learning a LOT about the history of Christianity in Africa. It's fascinating, really.

I've been thinking about the fact that I have more time with my family and friends in South Africa. Though I would love to be in Kenya (to talk and pray with the community about what's happening, to tell the stories, to take the pictures), I don't want to live in a constant state of wishing I were someplace else. And so I will appreciate the time with the family, especially the girls. And get my work done in between. Because I still have a job.

Kipkaren's finally back online. We should be able to get more news from there.

Back to reading...

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're able to get some family time and studying in!

    ReplyDelete