Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Choices

It's after midnight. I am more than ready to be done for the day. It was a good day. I took the remaining members of the visiting team to Kerio View, a nearby spot where 3 of us had a long brainstorming meeting for marketing ideas for ELI. It was exhilarating. Drove back and I randomly decided to take a different route home, which took us through a piece of very muddy grass. (I didn't realize it would be that way.) My heart was pounding for a while, I was afraid I had made a poor decision, but alas, we had no problem. In fact, I didn't even have to engage low 4WD. I was relieved to be on the regular road again, to say the least. When the team went to serve the children dinner, I made quiche. They came back to my place for a time of planning a children's ministry event for tomorrow. I will be there for a short while as well as go to a care-givers' training. But much of my day will also be spent in meetings. Tomorrow's meetings may be challenging. I'd appreciate your prayers for God's clear guidance, for sensitivity to His voice, for peace amidst challenges.

No comments:

Post a Comment