Thursday, October 18, 2007

Sad News

Since I told you on Monday about a baby being delivered by Juli and Allison, I thought I should pass on the following sad news from Juli.

We received news this afternoon that the baby had passed away last night at the hospital. I do not know anymore details but ask again for prayer for Karen, the baby's mother, as she grieves the loss of her child.

In this journey, there is joy and sorrow. There are too many harsh realities to try and understand; but tonight, I am asking the Comforter to come and do just that.

1 comment:

  1. This is very sad Adele. The infant mortality rate in Kenya is alarming.

    Also wanted to let you know what a blessing your blog is. I am a Nandi living in the US and I grew up in Eldoret so all your experiences have a deep meaning to me.

    May God continue to bless you, your ministry and our people.

    I love you.

    ReplyDelete