Monday, December 05, 2005

My Second Monday

It feels like I've been in Kenya for far longer than just about 10 days... The Iowa team has come, and it does my heart well to have friends here.

To all of you who had sent hugs, cards and gifts with the team, THANK YOU. You have NO idea how much I appreciate it.

I had just written a long entry for the team blog, so please read that. After finishing that entry, I looked down at my arms and saw how red they are from being out in the sun all morning. We'll definitely put on sunscreen tomorrow.

I am anxious to get back to the compound to visit with the team. I'm only in town today because I had to draw money so that supplies for my house could be purchased. Heading back there now--about half and hour to 45 minutes on a bumpy road.

No comments:

Post a Comment