Thursday, November 24, 2005

Sisters


Sisters
Originally uploaded by Boyznberry.
I took tons of photos at Anja's christening on Sunday, but due to a computer problem, I lost them all! Fortunately my sister had made some prints before the glitch, so we do have real photos of the event.

I had a wonderful time with the girls and am thankful that I'm now living a LITTLE closer to them and may be able to see them a little more often.

Clara LOVES Jesus. She's the one who declared that she has a lump--Jesus' head 'cause he lives in her heart. She talks about Jesus a lot, and one evening when she was sleeping with me, she sat up in bed and reached out with her arms. When I asked her what she was doing, she said (in her sleep), "I'm giving Jesus a hug."

Yesterday, she was listening to a kids' praise song in the car, "The love of the Lord is wonderful..." when her eyes welled up with tears and she said, "I love Jesus SO much." How precious!

No comments:

Post a Comment