Monday, January 01, 2007

Secure Online Giving

For my friends in faraway places who have wanted to become financial partners but have not been able to do so due to logistical challenges, or to my friends who simply don't want to have to remember to send a check every month, follow these simple steps:
  1. Click here to log into a secure site.
  2. Register. Once you've registered, you'll receive an e-mail with a password. Use that to log in, after which you can change your password to one of your choice.
  3. Add a bank account or credit card to the system.
  4. Then choose my name from the ELI list of beneficiaries.
It's that simple. If you don't want to set it up to automatically submit support payments, you can even set up so that the system e-mails you every so often (you choose how often) to remind you to make a payment.

Without the financial support of people like you, it is challenging to do the work God has called me to. I never take any support for granted. I have some supporters who give $10 per month, and some who give much more. And every bit counts. Every bit helps me to be able to go back and share Christ with children and adults in East Africa.

If you'd like to join in the work God's doing in and through me in Kenya and have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me. Thank you for considering financial partnership. I appreciate it immensely!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to register but the website will not accept people from UK, only people in US.
    Anyway I wish you and your team a happy and successful 2007.

    ReplyDelete