Thursday, June 15, 2006

Unedited note from one of the kids

Today, I was given this note by one of the girls. A friend of mine had sent her a jacket, and this is the thank-you note she wrote:

Thank you for give me jacket.
I am so happy because you give me.
I love Jesus so much.
And I love you so much.
I love my parents
and my teachers all of them.
My school is called Samro.
Jesus love very much.
I love you
and Jesus love you.



Store of Moses

Moses and the ten commandments to see who is watching baby Moses.
The Egyiptian princess diceded to keep the baby for herself. She called him Moses.
Moses brought up like an Egyptians prince.
Finally Pharaoh said the Isrealites cold leaves his land.
The israelites headed for their promised land. The israelites baby be were to be killed.
The cruel Egyptian hand made laves. (slaves? ed.)
The Israelites had live in Egypt.

My name is Winsam Jeptoo


Memory verse

Ephesians 5:26
Giving thanks always for all things to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment