Thursday, June 22, 2006

Thank-you note after the girls' night

"Dear Adel
Receive many greatings from Joyce, and my family. May God bless you. I want to say much thanks because you call us big girls because we are special to God. Thank you much for the card which they write about my life and they write for me 'she like smiling, reading, drawing, playful obedience. She love Jesus. She like to sing. She is helpful.' [We had the girls write notes of encouragement to others about what they saw in their sisters.] I was very happy for that card it will help me in the future those words. I enjoyed being in your car. In fact, nobody has ever being in your car we were the first one to enter inside your car and you decorate your car with shiny flowers.
Yours lovely,
Joyce
P.S. Memory verse you teach us is Zephaniah 3:17, 'The LORD your God is with you. He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you. He will quiet you with his love. He will rejoice over you with singing."

No comments:

Post a Comment