Monday, January 28, 2008

Back in the Village

I left Nairobi yesterday morning on a flight to Eldoret. One could see homes burning from the sky. But things in our town seemed normal. Sort of. It was sad to see all the devastation en route to Kipkaren. Things in our village seem calm.

I can no longer comment about anything going on in the country due to security reasons. If you would like to hear from me personally, please e-mail me at adelebooysen@yahoo.com. (That's my junk mail address, btw, so it's not a big deal posting it here. Half the world's junk mail servers seem to have that address, in any case. If you know my regular e-mail address, let me know on that one and I'll send you updates directly.)

For news from Kenya, please check news.google.com so you can read news from various sources.

And please continue to pray for peace.

1 comment:

  1. Love, hugs and prayers for you! Glad you made it to the village safely.

    ReplyDelete