Saturday, December 22, 2007

A-DOOOOOOOR-able

That's my nieces. Keep in mind that it's almost been 2 years since I saw them. That means they were 5 and not even 1 when I last visited. So at 7 and 2, their personalities have changed. A lot. Clara's been talking almost non-stop, telling me every joke she knows. Came to plonk on my bed with me when I was taking a nap. And talked more.

Anja, on the other hand, is still a little more shy of me. But she is a little worker bee! At dinner, when she heard someone say something about napkins, she excused herself and came back with a napkin for each of us. And a smile. Before getting out of the bathtub, she had to make sure that every toy is put away. In the right place. But she does it with a huge smile and the cutest chattering.

I think Liesl, the girls and I are going to see a movie tomorrow. Imagine. I'd actually have a Saturday of doing fun stuff!

I'm going to curl up on a chair with one of the girls now. Will post a photo of them tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. I am soooo glad that you get to be with your family! And aren't nieces wonderful? :) How did Clara get to be 7 already? Wow! Anja sounds darling, too. :)
    Love you! ENJOY your time with the fam!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and don't forget to post a photo of your nieces!

    ReplyDelete