Sunday, February 18, 2007

Love/hate relationship

That's how I sometimes feel about e-mail. I love the instant access it gives me to friends around the world. But I have a thing with having unanswered messages... As a result, I have nights like tonight where I sit for 4 hours straight and watch my number of messages in one account go down from 70-some to 5. (Sadly, I still have 20-some messages left in my other account...) So that's where I'll stop for today, before I have a pressure ulcer or my toes turn to icicles. My bed is calling.

Oh, yeah, one of the benefits of actioning pending e-mails tonight is that international friends can now send support by clicking on the link on the right. For some strange reason, the little button I created won't work, but at least the link does. And for that, I'm thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment