Saturday, February 10, 2007

At the end of a whirlwind week

My bag is packed and ready to go. There are far too few hours before I need to get up and head to LAX. Maybe I should ask Jessie to leave a bit earlier, so we can go and pray on the beach before I go and check in for my flight. Shall see if we have the energy to do that!

It's been a whirlwind week with plenty having gotten done at the office, plus meaningful times with friends over breakfast, dinner or post-dinner chats. Tonight, I was even able to be part of the comissioning of a team leaving for Kenya tomorrow.

I was blessed to eat some of the best Thai food as well as some great Mexican food. That's always one of the benefits of being in Southern California: enjoying great cuisine from around the world.

1 comment:

  1. Oh oh... I haven't checked your blog for a week and so unfortunately this has been the week you've been here in Cali. Darn!
    Are you gonna come back to Southern Cal again? :)

    ReplyDelete