Friday, October 31, 2008

Indian Ocean

I found a cool deal last night. Friends of mine are at the coast and invited me to join them. I didn't think I'd be able to do so, till I looked around on the Internet last night at various Kenyan airlines, and discovered an incredible deal on Jetlink. I got a return ticket to Mombasa for the weekend for a whopping $70. Return, yes.

So, on Saturday morning, I'll be flying to Mombasa. What an unexpected breakaway! I'll get to stay at the apartment they're renting, and will get to spend time with good friends, walk on the beach, possibly dive if time/weather permits, even check out some ministries in that area...

What a treat.

3 comments:

  1. i just caught up on you're last few posts! and since i came out of the shadows already, I wanted to let you know that you'll be in my prayers! This past week I moved to an orphanage in Mexico to live and work here and it has been my own faith journey, so I can understand a bit of where you're at. Thank you for sharing this journey - i'm sharing my own at www.bajajare.blogspot.com in case you're interested. :)

    ReplyDelete