Thursday, August 02, 2007

I. Want. To. Sleep.

I'm not feeling well. Not at all. Should've stayed in bed all day, but started the day early by taking an intern to the airport and a kid to the hospital. Came back home by around 11, and slept till almost 4. I'm just going to take a shower now, then get back in bed and sleep. I had made some chicken soup a bit ago and the soup plus some medicine I took is causing me to want to sleep. Thankfully, I have very few such days. I have to get well tonight since I'm going on a road trip with the Davis family this weekend, and we're receiving a new team on Monday.

Oh, before I forget, I am not going to Sudan next week. In a way, I am relieved. Especially feeling the way I do.

Picked up my ticket this morning for the trip to Rwanda and the D.R.Congo later this month...

No comments:

Post a Comment