Saturday, May 13, 2006

Letter

Today, a kid from the community came up to me after I had showed photos of Sudan. "I have a letter for you," she said. "Can I bring it to your house?"

Here's the precious letter, as written by 8-year-old Ruth.

"Dear Adel
Hallo adel. How are you I hope you are fine. Adel I want to tell you that never fight wit a lion Adel. When I grow up I would like to be a pilot. I will take you to many countries Adel. I will give you money so that you build a big house. Please Adel you may come to our country of Kenya to great us. We have mish (missed) you so much. On the way close school we go for our holiday I help my mother in house work, planting, digging and wedding (weeding) out the weats (weeds)-and when I grow up I would like to be a pilot.
Your loving friend,
Ruth Jepkemboi
May God bless you"

No comments:

Post a Comment