Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Life is good.

I read Psalm 103 and 104 this morning, two of my favorite Psalms. Am praying Psalm 104:28, that God would open his hand as I seek him, and that he would fill my life with good things.

One such good thing is good friends. Had a blast this morning visiting with Asha, my new little best friend. She's 3. I got to stay in her room last night. She made sure I ate something this morning. We also played with Mr. & Mrs. Potato Head. And I saw all the dresses in her closet. And she insisted that I try some of her pancakes with my coffee. She wants me to pick her up from school this afternoon, but I don't think that'll happen. I'll be out and about. Perhaps heading downtown to take my luggage to the place I'll be staying for the next 2 weeks. Not sure yet.

Got this photo by e-mail last night. It's of my posse in Iowa. The girls.

In the back is Danette, Beth, Connie, then Nan, Jodie, Karen, and then Pam and I in the front. Crazy chicks, these are. Good friends, too.

I'll upload a photo later today of Manoj and I. I got to see my buddy after 21 years. More about that later, though. Want to take a shower and head out.

Life is good.

Praying I find a good job this week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment