Tuesday, August 05, 2008

In other news

I have been posting updates on the children's homes blog recently. I love that I didn't write any of these posts. Some were written by the kids themselves, and some by our Kenyan staff. And there's news from visitors on this blog.

Just wanted to make sure you stop by to see what's happening around our compounds.

Recently, I've been busy putting together a report card for our children's home sponsors as well as putting together information for our guest houses on the various facets of our ministry. Still need to do a few other newsletter designs for other parts of our ministry. I actually enjoy this at times. As long as it's not the main part of my ministry.

Things seem peaceful in the cats' world tonight. No surprises. Hopefully I can get some major reading done this evening. Can't wait to actually start writing my paper!

No comments:

Post a Comment